We will support you to graduate from TOEIC® study as soon as possible! Polyglots Inc. Polyglots Inc. (Headquarters: Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo; CEO: Shunya Yamaguchi) offers a "personal recipe" that allows you to improve your TOEIC® score in the shortest possible time with the support of AI and specialist instructors. Kata TOEIC® Study Course” has started. Basic English proficiency is a prerequisite not only for changing jobs to foreign companies, but also for Japanese companies, and the TOEIC®︎ score is often used as an indicator. Many TOEIC®︎ learners have to get a target score for reasons such as “for job hunting” or “for promotion”, but in self-study, “it is difficult to reach the target score” I hear voices such as "I feel sluggish" and "I don't know what to learn from in the first place". This program was created with the hope that students will be able to reach their target score as soon as possible and graduate from TOEIC®︎, and that what they have learned there will be firmly connected to their future English proficiency. TOEIC®︎ is also a qualification test, and there are always “trends” and “measures”. The shortest route is to firmly grasp the characteristics of the test and take effective measures. The personal recipe-type TOEIC®︎ learning course is a great value program that includes a total of 10 online lessons, an AI-equipped app, and popular TOEIC®︎ preparation books. You will learn how to study TOEIC®︎ measures with your instructor, and aim for your target score by repeating learning in the correct way using the AI-equipped app and accompanying books.
You can learn the correct learning method in online lessons once a week, and you can efficiently self-study with the AI-equipped learning app "Recipe", so you can reach your target score in an average of 35% less study time than usual. reach. (*Our research)
Mr. Akihide Matsumoto (Life Coach/Author/Lecturer) Acquired TOEIC®︎ perfect score (990 points) by self-study in Japan while enrolled in Japan Airlines (JAL). After working as an office worker at JAL for 22 years, he became independent and now works as a life coach, giving lectures and writing in a variety of ways, not just in English. ■Matsumoto Instructor's CommentThis training is designed to improve your English skills and improve your score at once. "I don't know what to do in my TOEIC study", "I can't improve my score even if I study", I created this course to solve such problems. Basic training such as slash reading, reading aloud, and shadowing necessary for improving English skills will be trained one-on-one using TOEIC®︎ teaching materials. By reinforcing weak points that you can't notice by yourself and doing training methods that are difficult to learn by yourself, you will acquire a correct and effective learning styleClick here for course details ===> There are many benefits for participating! In this seminar, Mr. Matsumoto, a TOEIC®︎ professional who has acquired a TOEIC®︎ score of 990 (perfect score) and has experience in raising many students' scores by "100 points in just one month" in the POLYGLOTS course, will improve their scores. We will show you the best mindset and learning method that led you to! Let's think about your study strategy together for the TOEIC exam. Click here for details ===> . The service concept of ""Like" to "Learning"" means that you learn English while having fun, and before you know it, it has become a habit. Individuals can continue to collect information based on their own interests. Recipe is an English learning app with No. 1 user satisfaction and No. 1 achievement, used by a total of 1.9 million people. The biggest feature of Recipe is that AI creates a learning curriculum that is perfect for English learners. This function is called "My Recipe" in Recipe. With My Recipe, you can use the English learner's "smartphone" and "free time" to achieve "best results in the shortest time". Let's put an end to English learning that doesn't last! App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/ying-yuridinguapuripolyglots/id877494771Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.polyglots&hl=en* The following is special information for members of the media only. Please refrain from disclosing information on personal SNS etc.
- All 10 one-on-one online lessons A POLYGLOTS certified instructor with a TOEIC score of 960 or higher will teach you effective TOEIC®︎ training methods. You can continue learning while maintaining your motivation by clearing your doubts and learning new knowledge through online lessons once a week. Lesson materials are re-edited from OpenGate's "Leap Navigator Series" and use original materials with a focus on points. By taking a total of 10 training sessions, you will understand how to take measures for all parts, and in the future you will be able to carry out effective learning on your own.
- Extensive self-study program Using the English learning app "Recipe", you can take advantage of your commuting time and spare time to practice TOEIC® training on your smartphone! More than 2000 questions of Part 5 countermeasure problem collection are posted. The plan also includes 3 books of the "Leap Navigator Series" (written by Shusuke Ohsato and Junnosuke Hamasaki/published by Open Gate Co., Ltd.), which uses some of the teaching materials in the lessons.
- Not just for TOEIC®! Acquisition of English skills Acquisition of basic English skills and improvement of English skills will improve TOEIC® scores. The program is designed to prepare you.
This press release contains information for members of the media.
If you register as a media user, you can view various special information such as contact information for company representatives and information on events and press conferences. *The content varies depending on the press release.
- Press Release >
- Polyglots Co., Ltd.>
- “Personal recipe-type TOEIC” that allows you to reach your TOEIC® target score in an average of 35% less study time ®Learning Course” was launched. -English Learning App Recipe (Polyglots)
- Products and Services
- Business Category
- Qualifications Study abroad/language online services
- Related URLs